Wednesday 30 May 2012

Projects...

I am finding that with all my introversion and thought I can put real effort into projects, with a beginning, a middle and an outcome - also making me feel useful, yay - hence this book...
    Apart from the ongoing journey of writing a book I am beginning to start Creative Writing classes under the artistic umbrella that is Bodman School of Music and Arts here in Dundee. I have made a poster for the classes, we will be Premiering the classes with a self-organised competition - Short Story under 1000 words with the title 'Stranded' - still need to make a poster for it and get prizes sorted though.
   I will put up that poster when it's finished!

As well as those projects I'm really wanting to start a book club - 'To Kill A Mockingbird' (1960) by Harper Lee as the first book to look at methinks...  And continuing on with planning lessons for Camp in the Summer. Always good to keep busy.

Have a good night, my readership :]

No comments:

Post a Comment